Monday, February 9, 2015

Perfil - Piotr Deadi Dedel

Piotr Deadi Dedel has been tattooing for over six years and he excels in grey and black designs. Although he is inspired by a small number of tattooists, he admits being majorly influenced from painters such as Zdzislaw Beksinski, Tamara de Lempicka, and Salvador Dali.

 I’ve started getting ink under people’s skin at Spring 2006, Now I work in 9th Circle tattoo studio in Cracow. Apart from that, I’ve been creating deeply depraved artworks with pencil my whole life ( you can see them in my gallery).

I can take up any work – especially challenging one – black & white or color, every style, but my favourite one is realism: distressing theme that makes you think (most likely guts, dead bodies and distorted faces). I make projects to order but I can also go „freehand”…)I like people who are opened to new ideas, original solutions and experiments, searching of new lines and textures, journeys into various climates and chiaroscuros and as much impudence, boorishness and controversy as possible (well based of course).

Of course I have to mention a full hygiene, steryllity and a proffesional equipment. I use highest class inks by Starbrite & Eternal in full range of colors.

Contatos:

www.facebook.com/deaditattoo

deadi.digart.pl/

@piotrdedel





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...